Just one simple price. Every feature included for everyone.
Pricing shouldn’t be frustrating, complicated or unclear. You shouldn’t have to spend so much time trying to find the best price when you could be using that time to get your taxes done!
We’re changing all that with one, flat-rate price of $25 for everyone. Gone are the confusing price tiers and surprise price jumps halfway through. Forget the worries that you missed out on a feature because you opted out of the higher price tag.
Just you, one amazing price, and delightfully simple online tax filing—the way it should be.
It doesn’t matter who you are, how much you earn, or how you earn it. Our flat-rate price is for everyone.
All the features you love
- Federal & state returns, one price
- Your fastest maximum refund
- 100% accurate calculations
- Email and chat support
- Seamless walkthrough technology
- Prior-year info update for returning filers
- Flat rate doesn’t mean economy class. Get the fast, simple, helpful process you’re used to without the pricing hassle.
- W-2 Import (over 1 million employers in the database)
- 3 years secure storage of returns
- One Price Guarantee
All the forms you need
Only pay if you’re sold
- Experience the product for free, just log in and start
- Preview your completed tax return at no charge
- When you’re ready to hit send, then you pay—not before
We love hearing what you have to say about 1040.com
Cool services we think you’ll like—purely optional, of course.
No up–sells, just opportunities.
Pay with your refund
At checkout—after you finish your taxes—you’ll be able to decide if you want to pay using your refund with E-collect.
It’s a great option if you’d rather not use your credit or debit card, however, it does cost more — but it’s completely optional.
To all our filers we offer a robust Audit Assistance product by the experts at Protection Plus.
We think their product is excellent and we want you to know about it, but again, it’s completely optional.