Effective on May 17, 2016
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact TRUSTe at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Financial Information such as bank or brokerage account numbers, types of investments and billing information
- Social Security Number
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
We also collect the following information from you
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
- Demographic information such as age, and zip code
We use this information to
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you marketing communications
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Information
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information such as name, Social Security Number and date of birth as relates to information needed to add dependents we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as a credit card processing company to bill you for services and an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Drake Software is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you.
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Links to Other Web Sites
Social Media Features
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
There is no uniform or consistent standard or definition for responding to, processing, or communicating Do Not Track signals. At this time Drake websites do not function differently based a user's Do Not Track signal. For more information on Do Not Track signals, see All About Do Not Track (https://allaboutdnt.com/).
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Policy Information
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, or to request deletion of your personal information, you may log into your account and make the appropriate changes in your account management center or you may contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at the email above. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
235 East Palmer Street
Franklin, NC, United States 28734