Arkansas Tax Forms
E-file your Arkansas personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2019 forms and more are available:
- Arkansas Form 1000F/1000NR – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents and Nonresidents
- Arkansas Form 1000-CO – Check Off Contributions Schedule
- Arkansas Form AR1000ADJ – Schedule of Adjustments
- Arkansas Form AR1000TC – Tax Credits
- Arkansas Form AR3 – Itemized Deduction Schedule
- Arkansas Form 1000EC – Early Childhood Certification Form
- Arkansas Form 1000CE-Teacher’s Qualified Classroom Investment
- Arkansas Form 1075 – Deduction for Post-Secondary Tuition Paid
- Arkansas Form 1800 – Political Contributions
- Arkansas Form 2210 – Individual Estimated Tax Penalty
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- If you need to file taxes for a state that does have an income tax, 1040.com can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your state return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.