Arkansas Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Arkansas personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2016 forms are available for e-file:
- Arkansas Form 1000F/1000NR – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents and Nonresidents
- Arkansas Form 1000-CO – Check Off Contributions Schedule
- Arkansas Form 1075 – Deduction for Tuition Paid to Post Secondary Educational Institutions
- Arkansas Form 2210 – Individual Estimated Tax Penalty
- Arkansas Form AR3 – Itemized Deduction Schedule
Get started on your Arkansas tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Arkansas return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.