California Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your California personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2017 forms are available for e-file:
- California Form 540/540NR – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents and Nonresidents
- California Form 3506 – Child and Dependent Care Expenses Credit
- California Form 3507 – Prison Inmate Labor Credit
- California Form 3519 – Payment for Automatic Extension for Individuals
- California Form 3800 – Tax Computation for Children with Investment Income
- California Schedule D – Capital Gain or Loss Adjustment
Get started on your California tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your California return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.