Colorado Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Colorado personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2017 forms are available for e-file:
- Colorado Form 104 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- Colorado Form 104PN – Personal Income Tax Return for Nonresidents and Part-Year Residents
- Colorado Form 104PTC – Property Tax/Rent/Heat Rebate Application
- Colorado Form 104CR – Credits for Individuals
- Colorado Form DR0074 – Certification of Qualified Enterprise Zone Business
Get started on your Colorado tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Colorado return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.