Delaware Tax Forms
E-file your Delaware personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2019 forms and more are available:
- Delaware Form 200-01/200-02 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents, Nonresidents, and Part-Year Residents
- Delaware Form 200-01-X/200-02-X – Resident/Nonresident Amended Return
- Delaware Schedule W – Apportionment Worksheet
- Delaware 200-01 – Modifications to Federal AGI
- Delaware 700 – Business Tax Credits
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
If you need to file taxes for a state that does have an income tax, 1040.com can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your state return. (Federal return required.)
You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
Owe taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.