Delaware Tax Forms
E-file your Delaware personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2019 forms and more are available:
- Delaware Form 200-01/200-02 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents, Nonresidents, and Part-Year Residents
- Delaware Form 200-01-X/200-02-X – Resident/Nonresident Amended Return
- Delaware Schedule W – Apportionment Worksheet
- Delaware 200-01 – Modifications to Federal AGI
- Delaware 700 – Business Tax Credits
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- If you need to file taxes for a state that does have an income tax, 1040.com can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your state return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.