Delaware Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Delaware personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2018 forms are available for e-file:
- Delaware Form 200-01/200-02 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents, Nonresidents, and Part-Year Residents
- Delaware Schedule W – Apportionment Worksheet
- Delaware Form 200-01-X/200-02-X – Resident/Nonresident Amended Return
Get started on your Delaware tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Delaware return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.
Downloadable Forms A-Z