District of Columbia Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your District of Columbia personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2018 forms are available for e-file:
- District of Columbia Form D-40/D-40EZ – Personal Income Tax for Residents
- District of Columbia Form D-40B – Nonresident Request for Refund
- District of Columbia Schedule L – Lower Income Long-Term Homeowner Credit
- District of Columbia Schedule H – Homeowner/Renter Property Tax Credit
Get started on your District of Columbia tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your District of Columbia return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.
Downloadable Forms A-Z