Georgia Tax Forms
E-file your Georgia personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2019 forms and more are available:
- Georgia Form 500/500EZ – Personal Income Tax for Residents
- Georgia Form IT-303 – Extension
- Georgia Form IND-CR – Individual Credit Form
- Georgia Schedule 2 – Georgia Tax Credits
- Georgia Qualified Education Expense Credit
- Georgia Retraining Tax Credit
- Georgia Taxable Income for Part-Year and Nonresidents
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- If you need to file taxes for a state that does have an income tax, 1040.com can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your state return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.