Georgia Tax Forms
E-file your Georgia personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2019 forms and more are available:
- Georgia Form 500/500EZ – Personal Income Tax for Residents
- Georgia Form IT-303 – Extension
- Georgia Form IND-CR – Individual Credit Form
- Georgia Schedule 2 – Georgia Tax Credits
- Georgia Qualified Education Expense Credit
- Georgia Retraining Tax Credit
- Georgia Taxable Income for Part-Year and Nonresidents
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
If you need to file taxes for a state that does have an income tax, 1040.com can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your state return. (Federal return required.)
You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
Owe taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.