Georgia Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Georgia personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2016 forms are available for e-file:
- Georgia Form 500 – Personal Income Tax for Residents
- Georgia Form IND-CR – Individual Credit Form
- Georgia Form 500 UET – Underpayment of Estimated Tax by Individuals
Get started on your Georgia tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Georgia return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.