Hawaii Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Hawaii personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2016 forms are available for e-file:
- Hawaii Form N-11/N-15 – Personal Income Tax for Residents, Nonresidents, and Part-Year Residents
- Hawaii Form N-103 – Sale of Your Home
- Hawaii Form N-20K1 – Partner's Share of Income, Credits, Deductions, Etc.
- Hawaii Form N-312 – Capital Good Excise Tax Credit
- Hawaii Form N-35K1 – Shareholder's Share of Income, Credits, Deductions, Etc.
- Hawaii Form N-586 – Tax Credit for Low-Income Housing
- Hawaii Schedule J – Supplemental Annuities Schedule
- Hawaii Schedule X – Tax Credits for Hawaii Residents (Credit for Low-Income Housing Renters)
Get started on your Hawaii tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Hawaii return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.