Idaho Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Idaho personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2016 forms are available for e-file:
- Idaho Form 40/43 – Idaho Part-Year Resident and Nonresident Income Tax Return
- Idaho Form 39R – Supplemental Schedule for Residents
- Idaho Form 56 – Idaho Net Operating Loss Carryforward/Carryback
Get started on your Idaho tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Idaho return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.