Idaho Tax Forms
E-file your Idaho personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2019 forms and more are available:
- Idaho Form 40/43 – Idaho Part-Year Resident and Nonresident Income Tax Return
- Idaho Form 39R – Part-year Resident and Nonresident Supplemental Schedule
- Idaho Form 24 – Grocery Credit Refund
- Idaho 402 – Apportionment for Multistate Businesses
- Idaho 43 Part-Year and Nonresident Worksheets
- Idaho – 56 Net Operating Loss Carryforward/Carryback
- Idaho – Grocery Credit (Full and Part-Year Residents only)
- Idaho – K1 – 1065, 1120S or 1041 K1 Received
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- If you need to file taxes for a state that does have an income tax, 1040.com can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your state return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.