Illinois Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Illinois personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2016 forms are available for e-file:
- Illinois Form 1040 – Personal Income Tax for Residents
- Illinois Schedule CR – Tax Paid to Other States Credit
- Illinois Schedule G – Voluntary Charitable Donations
- Illinois Schedule ICR – Property Tax Credit/Education Expense Credit
- Illinois Schedule K1P – Share of Business and Nonbusiness Income
- Illinois Schedule M – Other Subtractions
- Illinois Schedule NR – Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Computation
Get started on your Illinois tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Illinois return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.