Iowa Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Iowa personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2016 forms are available for e-file:
- Iowa Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- Iowa Form 126 – Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Credit
- Iowa Form 130 – Credit for Taxes Paid to Another State
- Iowa Form 148 – Tax Credits Schedule
- Iowa Form 54-001 – Property Tax Claim
- Iowa Form 54-130 – Rent Reimbursement Credit
- Iowa Schedule A – Adjustments
Get started on your Iowa tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Iowa return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.