Kansas Tax Forms
E-file your Kansas personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2019 forms and more are available:
- Kansas Form K-40 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- Kansas Schedule K-210 – Underpayment of Estimated Tax
- Kansas Schedule S – Supplemental Schedule, Modifications to Federal AGI
- Kansas Homestead Claim/Property Tax Relief Claim
- Kansas K-30 – Angel Investor Credit
- Kansas K88 – Owners Promoting Employment Across Kansas (PEAK)
- Kansas Other State Credit Worksheets
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- If you need to file taxes for a state that does have an income tax, 1040.com can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your state return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.