Kansas Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Kansas personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2018 forms are available for e-file:
- Kansas Form K-40 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- Kansas Schedule K-210 – Underpayment of Estimated Tax
- Kansas Schedule S – Supplemental Schedule, Modifications to Federal AGI
Get started on your Kansas tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Kansas return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.
Downloadable Forms A-Z