Kansas Tax Forms
E-file your Kansas personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2020 forms and more are available:
- Kansas Form K-40 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- Kansas Schedule K-210 – Underpayment of Estimated Tax
- Kansas Schedule S – Supplemental Schedule, Modifications to Federal AGI
- Kansas Homestead Claim/Property Tax Relief Claim
- Kansas K-30 – Angel Investor Credit
- Kansas K88 – Owners Promoting Employment Across Kansas (PEAK)
- Kansas Other State Credit Worksheets
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
If you need to file taxes for a state that does have an income tax, 1040.com can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your state return. (Federal return required.)
You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
Owe taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.