Kentucky Tax Forms
E-file your Kentucky personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2019 forms and more are available:
- Kentucky Form 740/740-NP – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents / Nonresidents or Part-Year Residents
- Kentucky Form 740 – Family Size Tax Credit Worksheet
- Kentucky Form 740 – Sch M – Federal Adjusted Gross Income Modifications
- Kentucky Form 740 CTP Credit for Taxes Paid to Other States
- Kentucky Form 8863 – Kentucky Education Tuition Tax Credit
- Kentucky Schedule A – Itemized Deductions
- Kentucky Schedule ITC – Individual Tax Credit Schedule
- Kentucky Schedule M – Kentucky Federal Adjusted Gross Income Modifications
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- If you need to file taxes for a state that does have an income tax, 1040.com can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your state return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.