Kentucky Tax Forms
E-file your Kentucky personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2019 forms and more are available:
- Kentucky Form 740/740-NP – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents / Nonresidents or Part-Year Residents
- Kentucky Form 740 – Family Size Tax Credit Worksheet
- Kentucky Form 740 – Sch M – Federal Adjusted Gross Income Modifications
- Kentucky Form 740 CTP Credit for Taxes Paid to Other States
- Kentucky Form 8863 – Kentucky Education Tuition Tax Credit
- Kentucky Schedule A – Itemized Deductions
- Kentucky Schedule ITC – Individual Tax Credit Schedule
- Kentucky Schedule M – Kentucky Federal Adjusted Gross Income Modifications
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
If you need to file taxes for a state that does have an income tax, 1040.com can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your state return. (Federal return required.)
You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
Owe taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.