Louisiana Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Louisiana personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2018 forms are available for e-file:
- Louisiana Form 540 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- Louisiana Form 1362 – Property Destroyed During Natural Disaster
- Louisiana Form 540INS – Citizens Property Insurance Assessment
Get started on your Louisiana tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Louisiana return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.
Downloadable Forms A-Z