Maine Tax Forms
E-file your Maine personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2019 forms and more are available:
- Maine Form 1040ME – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- Maine Form 1040EX – Extension Payment Voucher
- Maine Schedule 2 – Itemized Deductions
- Maine Schedule CP – Voluntary Contributions and Purchases of Park Passes
- Maine Schedule PTFC – Property Tax Fairness Credit
- Maine Child Care Credit Worksheet
- Maine Credit for Disability Income Protection Plans
- Maine Residency Information
- Maine Worksheet A – PY, NR, or Safe Harbor – Resident Information
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
If you need to file taxes for a state that does have an income tax, 1040.com can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your state return. (Federal return required.)
You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
Owe taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.