Maine Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Maine personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2016 forms are available for e-file:
- Maine Form 1040ME – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- Maine Form 1099ME – Maine Pass-through Withholding
- Maine Credit for Income Tax Paid to Other Jurisdiction
- Maine Schedule CP – Voluntary Contributions and Purchases of Park Passes
- Maine Schedule PTFC – Property Tax Fairness Credit
Get started on your Maine tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Maine return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.