Maine Tax Forms
E-file your Maine personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2019 forms and more are available:
- Maine Form 1040ME – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- Maine Form 1040EX – Extension Payment Voucher
- Maine Schedule 2 – Itemized Deductions
- Maine Schedule CP – Voluntary Contributions and Purchases of Park Passes
- Maine Schedule PTFC – Property Tax Fairness Credit
- Maine Child Care Credit Worksheet
- Maine Credit for Disability Income Protection Plans
- Maine Residency Information
- Maine Worksheet A – PY, NR, or Safe Harbor – Resident Information
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- If you need to file taxes for a state that does have an income tax, 1040.com can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your state return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.