Maryland Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Maryland personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2018 forms are available for e-file:
- Maryland Form 502/505 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents/Nonresidents
- Maryland Form 502CR – Income Tax Credits for Individuals
- Maryland Form 502SU – Subtractions from Income
- Maryland Form HTC-NP – Homeowner’s Property Tax Credit
- Maryland Form RTC-60 – Renter’s Tax Credit
Get started on your Maryland tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Maryland return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.