Massachusetts Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Massachusetts personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2018 forms are available for e-file:
- Massachusetts Form 1 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- Massachusetts Form 1-NR/PY – Personal Income Tax Return for Part-Year and Nonresidents
- Massachusetts Form M-4868 – Extension of Time to File
- Massachusetts Schedule CB – Circuit Breaker Credit
- Massachusetts Schedule D – Long-Term Capital Gains and Losses
- Massachusetts Schedule HC – Health Care Information
- Massachusetts Schedules X, Y – Other Income, Deductions, Credits
Get started on your Massachusetts tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Massachusetts return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.