Michigan Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Michigan personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2017 forms are available for e-file:
- Michigan Form 1040 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- Michigan Form 1040CR/CR2 – Homestead Property Tax Credit Claim
- Michigan Form 4642 – Voluntary Contributions
- Michigan Schedule 1 – Income Additions and Subtractions
- Michigan Schedule NR – Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Schedule
Get started on your Michigan tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Michigan return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.
Downloadable Forms A-Z