Minnesota Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File

E-File your Minnesota personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2018 forms are available for e-file:

  • Minnesota Form M1 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
  • Minnesota Schedule M1NR – Nonresident and Part-Year Residents
  • Minnesota Form M1C – Other Nonrefundable Credits
  • Minnesota Form M1CD – Child and Dependent Care Credit
  • Minnesota Form M1M – Income Additions and Subtractions

Get started on your Minnesota tax return today! START FREE

More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:

  • In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Minnesota return. (Federal return required.)
  • You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
  • Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.

Downloadable Forms A-Z