Minnesota Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Minnesota personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2017 forms are available for e-file:
- Minnesota Form M1 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- Minnesota Schedule M1NR – Nonresident and Part-Year Residents
- Minnesota Form CRP – Certificate of Rent Paid
- Minnesota Form M1C – Other Nonrefundable Credits
- Minnesota Form M1CD – Child and Dependent Care Credit
- Minnesota Form M1CR – Credit for Income Tax Paid to Another State
- Minnesota Form M1M – Income Additions and Subtractions
- Minnesota Form M1PR – Property Tax Refund
- Minnesota Form M1R – Age 65 or Over/Disabled Subtraction
Get started on your Minnesota tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Minnesota return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.