Mississippi Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Mississippi personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2016 forms are available for e-file:
- Mississippi Form 80-105 – Resident Return
- Mississippi Form 80-205 – Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Return
- Mississippi Form 73-033 – Personal Property Rendition Form
- Mississippi Form 80-108 – Itemized Deductions Schedule
- Mississippi Form 80-160 – Other State Tax Credit
- Mississippi Form 80-315 – Reforestation Tax Credit
- Mississippi Form 80-320 – Interest and Penalty Worksheet
- Mississippi Form 80-340 – Reservation Indian Income Exclusion
Get started on your Mississippi tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Mississippi return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.