Missouri Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Missouri personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2018 forms are available for e-file:
- Missouri Form 1040 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- Missouri Form CRP – Certificate of Rent Paid
- Missouri Form NRI – Nonresident/Part-Year Resident Income Percentage
- Missouri Form PTS/PTC – Property Tax Credit
- Missouri Form TC – Miscellaneous Income Tax Credits
Get started on your Missouri tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Missouri return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.
Downloadable Forms A-Z