Montana Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Montana personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2016 forms are available for e-file:
- Montana Form 2 – Montana Individual Income Tax Return
- Montana Form 2EC – Elderly Homeowners/Renters Credit
- Montana Form AFCR – Alternative Fuel Credit
- Montana Form DS-1 – Disability Income Exclusion
- Montana Form ENRG-C – Energy Conservation Installation Credit
- Montana Schedule I – Additions to Federal AGI
- Montana Schedule II – Subtractions from Federal AGI
- Montana Schedule III – Itemized Deductions
- Montana Schedule VI and VII Worksheet
Get started on your Montana tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Montana return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.