Montana Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Montana personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2018 forms are available for e-file:
- Montana Form 2 – Montana Individual Income Tax Return
- Montana Form 2441-M – Child and Dependent Care Expense Deduction
- Montana Form AB-25 – Natural Disaster Application
Get started on your Montana tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Montana return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.
Downloadable Forms A-Z