Montana Tax Forms
E-file your Montana personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2019 forms and more are available:
- Montana Form 2 – Montana Individual Income Tax Return
- Montana Form 2 – Federal Income Tax Deducted Worksheet
- Montana Form 2441-M – Child and Dependent Care Expense Deduction
- Montana Form AB-25 – Natural Disaster Application
- Montana 2 – General Information
- Montana 2 – Schedule I – Additions to Federal AGI
- Montana 2 – Schedule II – Subtractions from Federal AGI
- Montana 2 – Schedule III – Itemized Deductions
- Montana 2 – Taxes, Credit, Penalties, etc.
- Montana 2 – Voluntary Contributions
- Montana Alternative Fuel Credit
- Montana Elderly Homeowners/Renters Credit
- Montana Energy Conservation Installation Credit
- Montana Enrolled Tribal Member
- Montana Extension of Time to File
- Montana NOL Carryover – Schedule F – Part II
- Montana NOL Carryover Schedule A – Part 1
- Montana NOL Schedule B
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
If you need to file taxes for a state that does have an income tax, 1040.com can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your state return. (Federal return required.)
You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
Owe taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.