Montana Tax Forms
E-file your Montana personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2019 forms and more are available:
- Montana Form 2 – Montana Individual Income Tax Return
- Montana Form 2 – Federal Income Tax Deducted Worksheet
- Montana Form 2441-M – Child and Dependent Care Expense Deduction
- Montana Form AB-25 – Natural Disaster Application
- Montana 2 – General Information
- Montana 2 – Schedule I – Additions to Federal AGI
- Montana 2 – Schedule II – Subtractions from Federal AGI
- Montana 2 – Schedule III – Itemized Deductions
- Montana 2 – Taxes, Credit, Penalties, etc.
- Montana 2 – Voluntary Contributions
- Montana Alternative Fuel Credit
- Montana Elderly Homeowners/Renters Credit
- Montana Energy Conservation Installation Credit
- Montana Enrolled Tribal Member
- Montana Extension of Time to File
- Montana NOL Carryover – Schedule F – Part II
- Montana NOL Carryover Schedule A – Part 1
- Montana NOL Schedule B
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- If you need to file taxes for a state that does have an income tax, 1040.com can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your state return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.