Nebraska Tax Forms
E-file your Nebraska personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2019 forms and more are available:
- Nebraska Form 1040N – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- Nebraska Form 2210 – Underpayment of Estimated Tax
- Nebraska Form 2441N – Child and Dependent Care Expenses
- Nebraska Form 4868N – Extension
- Nebraska Schedule I Adjustments to Income
- Nebraska Schedule III Computation of Nebraska Tax
- Nebraska Credit for Taxes Paid to Another State (Schedule II)
- Nebraska Form 3 – Nebraska and Local Individual Consumer’s Use Tax Return
- Nebraska K1 Shareholder’s Share of Nebraska Income
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- If you need to file taxes for a state that does have an income tax, 1040.com can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your state return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.