Nebraska Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Nebraska personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2016 forms are available for e-file:
- Nebraska Form 1040N – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- Nebraska Form 1040XN – Amended Return
- Nebraska Form 1310 – Refund Claim for Deceased Taxpayer
- Nebraska Form 2210 – Underpayment of Estimated Tax
- Nebraska Form 26 – Exemption Certificate for Native American Reservation Indians
- Nebraska Schedule I, II, III – Adjustments to Income, Credit for Taxes Paid to Another State, Computation of Nebraska Tax
Get started on your Nebraska tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Nebraska return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.