Nebraska Tax Forms
E-file your Nebraska personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2019 forms and more are available:
- Nebraska Form 1040N – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- Nebraska Form 2210 – Underpayment of Estimated Tax
- Nebraska Form 2441N – Child and Dependent Care Expenses
- Nebraska Form 4868N – Extension
- Nebraska Schedule I Adjustments to Income
- Nebraska Schedule III Computation of Nebraska Tax
- Nebraska Credit for Taxes Paid to Another State (Schedule II)
- Nebraska Form 3 – Nebraska and Local Individual Consumer’s Use Tax Return
- Nebraska K1 Shareholder’s Share of Nebraska Income
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
If you need to file taxes for a state that does have an income tax, 1040.com can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your state return. (Federal return required.)
You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
Owe taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.