New Jersey Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your New Jersey personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2016 forms are available for e-file:
- New Jersey Form NJ-1040 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- New Jersey Form NJ-1040NR – Personal Income Tax Return for Nonresidents
- New Jersey Extension
- New Jersey Form 1040-H – Property Tax Credit
- New Jersey Form NJ-NR-A – Business Allocation Schedule
- New Jersey Form NJK-1 – Partner's Share of Income
Get started on your New Jersey tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your New Jersey return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.