New Mexico Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your New Mexico personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2017 forms are available for e-file:
- New Mexico Form PIT-1 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- New Mexico Form PIT-RC – Rebate and Credit Schedule
- New Mexico Form PIT-110 – Adjustments to New Mexico Income
- New Mexico Form PIT-ADJ – Schedule of Additions and Deduction
- New Mexico Form PIT-B – Allocation of Income
- New Mexico Form PIT-CR – Non-Refundable Credit Schedule
Get started on your New Mexico tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your New Mexico return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.