New York Tax Forms
E-File your New York personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2019 forms are available for e-file:
- New York Form IT-201 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- New York Form IT-203 – Personal Income Tax Return for Nonresidents and Part-Year
- New York Form IT-213 – Empire State Child Credit
- New York Form IT-214 – Real Property Tax Credit for Homeowners and Renters
- New York Form IT-215 – Earned Income Credit
- New York Form IT-272 – College Tuition Credit or Itemized Deduction
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- If you need to file taxes for a state that does have an income tax, 1040.com can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your state return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.