New York Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your New York personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2017 forms are available for e-file:
- New York Form IT-201 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- New York Form IT-203 – Personal Income Tax Return for Nonresidents and Part-Year
- New York Form IT-213 – Empire State Child Credit
- New York Form IT-214 – Real Property Tax Credit for Homeowners and Renters
- New York Form IT-215 – Earned Income Credit
- New York Form IT-272 – College Tuition Credit or Itemized Deduction
Get started on your New York tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your New York return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.