North Carolina Tax Forms
E-file your North Carolina personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2019 forms and more are available:
- North Carolina Form NC-D400 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- North Carolina Form NC-D400 – Consumer Use Tax Worksheet
- North Carolina Form D400TC – Individual Tax Credits
- North Carolina D-400 Schedule S – Additions and Subtractions
- North Carolina D-400 Schedule PN – Part-Year Resident and Nonresident Schedule
- North Carolina 478 Summary of Tax Credits Limited to 50% of Tax Limit
- North Carolina D410 Extension
- North Carolina D422A Annualized Income Worksheet
- North Carolina Other Tax Payments
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
If you need to file taxes for a state that does have an income tax, 1040.com can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your state return. (Federal return required.)
You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
Owe taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.