North Carolina Tax Forms
E-file your North Carolina personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2019 forms and more are available:
- North Carolina Form NC-D400 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- North Carolina Form NC-D400 – Consumer Use Tax Worksheet
- North Carolina Form D400TC – Individual Tax Credits
- North Carolina D-400 Schedule S – Additions and Subtractions
- North Carolina D-400 Schedule PN – Part-Year Resident and Nonresident Schedule
- North Carolina 478 Summary of Tax Credits Limited to 50% of Tax Limit
- North Carolina D410 Extension
- North Carolina D422A Annualized Income Worksheet
- North Carolina Other Tax Payments
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- If you need to file taxes for a state that does have an income tax, 1040.com can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your state return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.