North Carolina Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your North Carolina personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2016 forms are available for e-file:
- North Carolina Form NC-D400 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- North Carolina Form D400TC – Individual Tax Credits
- North Carolina D-400 Schedule S – Supplemental Schedule
Get started on your North Carolina tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your North Carolina return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.