North Dakota Tax Forms
E-file your North Dakota personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2019 forms and more are available:
- North Dakota Form ND-1/ND-EZ – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- North Dakota Form ND-1NR – Personal Income Tax Return for Nonresidents and Part-Year Residents
- North Dakota Schedule ND-1TC – Tax Credits
- North Dakota 38 – K1 – Beneficiary’s Share
- North Dakota 58 – K1 – Partner’s Share
- North Dakota 60 – K1 – Shareholder’s Share
- North Dakota PSC Nonprofit Private School Tax Credit
- North Dakota 1QEC Qualified Endowment Fund Credit
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
If you need to file taxes for a state that does have an income tax, 1040.com can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your state return. (Federal return required.)
You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
Owe taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.