North Dakota Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your North Dakota personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2017 forms are available for e-file:
- North Dakota Form ND-1/ND-EZ – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- North Dakota Form ND-1NR – Personal Income Tax Return for Nonresidents and Part-Year Residents
- North Dakota Form ND-1CR – Credit for Taxes Paid to Another State
- North Dakota Schedule ND-1TC – Tax Credits
Get started on your North Dakota tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your North Dakota return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.
Downloadable Forms A-Z