North Dakota Tax Forms
E-file your North Dakota personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2019 forms and more are available:
- North Dakota Form ND-1/ND-EZ – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- North Dakota Form ND-1NR – Personal Income Tax Return for Nonresidents and Part-Year Residents
- North Dakota Schedule ND-1TC – Tax Credits
- North Dakota 38 – K1 – Beneficiary’s Share
- North Dakota 58 – K1 – Partner’s Share
- North Dakota 60 – K1 – Shareholder’s Share
- North Dakota PSC Nonprofit Private School Tax Credit
- North Dakota 1QEC Qualified Endowment Fund Credit
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- If you need to file taxes for a state that does have an income tax, 1040.com can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your state return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.