Oklahoma Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Oklahoma personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2017 forms are available for e-file:
- Oklahoma Form 511 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- Oklahoma Form OW-8-P – Underpayment of Estimated Taxes
- Oklahoma Form 511CR – Other Credits
- Oklahoma Form 511TX – Credit for Taxes Paid to Another State
- Oklahoma Form 538-S – Sales Tax Relief Refund
- Oklahoma Form 538-H – Credit for Refund of Property Taxes
Get started on your Oklahoma tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Oklahoma return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.