Oregon Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Oregon personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2017 forms are available for e-file:
- Oregon Form 40/40-N/40-P – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents, Nonresidents, and Part-Year
- Oregon Schedule OR-ASC – Additions, Subtractions, Credits
- Oregon Schedule WFHDC – Working Family Household and Dependent Care Credit
Get started on your Oregon tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Oregon return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.
Downloadable Forms A-Z