Pennsylvania Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Pennsylvania personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2018 forms are available for e-file:
- Pennsylvania Form PA-40 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- Pennsylvania Form 1000 – Property Tax/Rebate Claim
- Pennsylvania Form 1000RC – Rent Certificate and Rental Occupancy Affidavit
- Pennsylvania Schedule C – Profit or Loss From Business or Profession
- Pennsylvania Schedule O – Other Deductions
Get started on your Pennsylvania tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Pennsylvania return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.