Rhode Island Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Rhode Island personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2018 forms are available for e-file:
- Rhode Island Form 1040/1040NR – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents, Nonresidents, and Part-Year
- Rhode Island Form 1040H – Property Tax Relief Claim
- Rhode Island Form 1040MU – Resident Credit for Taxes Paid to Another State
- Rhode Island Form 1040MUNR – Part-Year Resident Credit for Taxes Paid to Another State
- Rhode Island Schedule III – Part-Year Resident Tax Calculation
Get started on your Rhode Island tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Rhode Island return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.