South Carolina Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your South Carolina personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2016 forms are available for e-file:
- South Carolina Form 1040 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- South Carolina Schedule NR – Nonresident Schedule
- South Carolina Form 1040TC – Tax Credits
- South Carolina Form 3911 – Refund Tracer
- South Carolina Form I319 – Tuition Tax Credit
- South Carolina Form SC-4868 – Extension
- South Carolina Form SC-I330 – Contributions for Check-offs
Get started on your South Carolina tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your South Carolina return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.