Utah Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Utah personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2018 forms are available for e-file:
- Utah Form TC-40 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- Utah Form TC-131 – Statement of Person Claiming Refund Due a Deceased Taxpayer
- Utah Form TC-40A – Income Tax Supplemental Schedule
- Utah Form TC-40B – Nonresident or Part-Year Resident Income Schedule
Get started on your Utah tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Utah return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.
Downloadable Forms A-Z