Virginia Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Virginia personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2016 forms are available for e-file:
- Virginia Form 760/760PY – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents and Part-Year Residents
- Virginia Form 763 – Personal Income Tax Return for Nonresidents
- Virginia Schedule 763 ADJ – Subtractions, Deductions, Voluntary Contributions
- Virginia Schedule OSC – Credit for Tax Paid to Another State
- Virginia Schedule VAC – College Savings Plan Contributions
Get started on your Virginia tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Virginia return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.