West Virginia Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your West Virginia personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2018 forms are available for e-file:
- West Virginia Form IT140 – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents
- West Virginia Form IT140NRC – Nonresident Composite Return
- West Virginia Schedule H & E – Credit for Income Paid to Another State/Certification of Permanent and Total Disability
Get started on your West Virginia tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your West Virginia return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.
Downloadable Forms A-Z