Wisconsin Tax Forms Supported by 1040.com E-File
E-File your Wisconsin personal income tax return online with 1040.com. These 2018 forms are available for e-file:
- Wisconsin Form 1/Form 1NPR – Personal Income Tax Return for Residents, Nonresidents, and Part-Year
- Wisconsin Schedule 2440W – Disability Income Exclusion
- Wisconsin Schedule H – Homestead Credit Claim
- Wisconsin Schedule OS – Credit for Net Tax Paid to Another State
Get started on your Wisconsin tax return today! START FREE
More reasons to use 1040.com to file your state taxes:
- In many cases, we can reuse information from your federal return to automatically create your Wisconsin return. (Federal return required.)
- You can get direct deposit together with or separately from your federal refund.
- Owe state taxes? Choose direct debit, or pay by credit card or check.
Downloadable Forms A-Z