Tax guide

What form do I need to file my income tax return?

When you file online, you don’t have to worry about the forms themselves. Filing with means you’ll simply answer easy interview questions, and we’ll fill the forms based on your answers.

The 1040-EZ and 1040A were retired in 2017, so now there is only one (shortened) Form 1040. This form is the hub of your tax-filing wheel, and you can add as many schedules as you need to report all your income and deductions.

Sign Up

Still have questions?

You got it. We’re always here to help.

Here's what we found in our blog for file online with

Keeping You Safe with e-File

E-filing is the safest way to handle your taxes. Here's why.


Help Before You File

Confused about e-filing your taxes? Speed up your return filing with these tax tips.


4 Things to Know About Online Banking

Heard the online banking buzz? Though traditional banks have their strengths, let's see what this online bank trend has to offer.


Help Before You File

Some common mistakes on income tax returns - and how to avoid them.


How e-File Protects your Tax Refund

Filing your taxes online is actually the safest way to handle your tax return, according to the IRS. Here's why!


What Do Clean Water and Online Taxes Have in Common?

Both and Healing Waters International take the basics to the next level. Check out our video to see how.


Doing Taxes A.D. (After Deadline)

Miss the deadline? File. File NOW.


It’s not too good to be true. See what others are saying about filing taxes online with