Tax guide

Where can I e-file my 1099-MISC?

The information on your Form 1099-MISC will usually go on a Schedule C – Profit or Loss from Business, which documents all your income, profit and loss from self-employment.

Note: Freelancers who earned more than $600 from a client over the course of the year will no longer receive Form 1099-MISC detailing the exact income amount—instead, that information will be reported on Form 1099-NEC. You don’t actually file Form 1099-NEC, since it serves a similar purpose as a W2; it provides information you’ll need to fill out your tax return.

You’ll also file Schedule SE, Self-Employment Tax, to pay your Social Security and Medicare taxes. When you file your taxes with, we’ll help you complete all the necessary forms to report your freelance income.

Sign Up

Still have questions?

You got it. We’re always here to help.

Here's what we found in our blog for file online with

Keeping You Safe with e-File

E-filing is the safest way to handle your taxes. Here's why.


Help Before You File

Confused about e-filing your taxes? Speed up your return filing with these tax tips.


Help Before You File

Some common mistakes on income tax returns - and how to avoid them.


4 Things to Know About Online Banking

Heard the online banking buzz? Though traditional banks have their strengths, let's see what this online bank trend has to offer.


How e-File Protects your Tax Refund

Filing your taxes online is actually the safest way to handle your tax return, according to the IRS. Here's why!


What Do Clean Water and Online Taxes Have in Common?

Both and Healing Waters International take the basics to the next level. Check out our video to see how.


Calculate Your Health Care Costs

Use our handy online calculators to see what your costs will be - and what your costs will be for health insurance - and what your penalty might be if you don't have it.


Why Should I Pay to File My Own Taxes? 6 Reasons It's Worth It

Read on for our six biggest reasons why $25 is a steal for the experience.


It’s not too good to be true. See what others are saying about filing taxes online with